1 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1/3 (about 2.5 ounces) package of original Tempeh, sliced into thin pieces
½ Medium Carrot, peeled and cut into thin sticks
½ Medium Cucumber, peeled, seeded, and cut into thin sticks
¼ avocado, sliced thinly
½ Cup cooked, Sprouted Brown Rice
1 sheet Nori Seaweed, crumbled (optional)
1-2 tsp prepared Wasabi
½ -1 tsp low sodium soy sauce
½ tsp, toasted sesame seeds
- Toast sesame seeds in a dry skillet over medium heat until lightly browned.
- Pour into a bowl to cool.
- Turn heat up to high and add 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil to skillet.
- Add Tempeh to the skillet and reduce heat to medium. Cook until crisp. Turn frequently to avoid burning.
- Remove tempeh to paper towel to cool, then crumble when cooled.
- Place ½ cup, cooked Brown rice in a bowl.
- Top with cucumbers, carrots, avocado, and tempeh.
- Sprinkle toasted sesame seeds and crumbled nori seaweed over the top.
- Serve with Wasabi and low sodium soy sauce.